Missing Teeth? Clearwater Periodontist Offers High-Tech Solutions
CLEARWATER, Fla., March 24, 2023
Clearwater Periodontist and Dental Implant Specialist Dr. Todd Britten discusses how dental implants provide a long-term solution to replacing a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth. Dental implants have the highest success rate of all tooth replacement options and Dr. Britten's experienced team designs your dental implants to be a perfect match for a natural-looking, lifelong smile.
CLEARWATER, Fla., March 24, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Are you missing teeth? Clearwater Periodontist Dr. Todd Britten explains that 60% of adults aged 35-44 have lost one or more of their permanent teeth!
"Dental implants provide an excellent long-term solution to replacing a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth," Says Dr. Todd Britten. He went on to explain dental implants have the highest success rate of all tooth replacement options and says his experienced team designs your dental implants to be a perfect match for a natural-looking, lifelong smile.
Benefits of dental implants include:
- Strong, stable, function that is similar to a natural tooth
- Dental implants are the gold standard of care for replacing missing teeth
- Gets rid of the need to remove your teeth, slur your speech or limit food choices
Dr. Britten also explains that dental implants with dentures are now an option for many patients. Before dental implants, people were limited to wearing complete dentures that could be very unstable, unreliable and unsupported. With as few as two to four implants, our team can create a stable foundation so that your general dentist can fabricate a removable denture that snaps securely in place.
Benefits of Implant-Retained Dentures include:
- Stronger fit: Prevent slippage and hold dentures securely in place
- Stop bone loss: Prevent continued bone loss from denture use and help maintain your natural facial structure
- Less pain: Eliminate painful sore spots caused by denture pressure points
- Speak more clearly: Dentures are better secured allowing to naturally pronounce words
Britten Periodontics & Implant Dentistry is a periodontal practice offering patients personalized dental care in implant dentistry in Clearwater, Florida. Dr. Todd Britten offers sedation dentistry. For more information, visit https://www.brittenperio.com
Todd Britten, Britten Periodontics, 7275862681, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dr. Todd Britten